1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

"GRAVEYARD SHIFT" - Strategy and Discussion

Discussion in 'Valentine' started by Liam, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Liam

Liam Not An Actual Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

GRAVEYARD SHIFT.png

This thread is for discussing Valentine's silver variant: "GRAVEYARD SHIFT"
    General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
    It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

#1 Liam, Oct 22, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  2. Black Egret#13

She is a healer character, but also good for fighting multiple enemies in a row. I personally put her on the end of a team to revive ppl, and hey, if they die, that’s another 15 second of regen! She isn’t the best solo carry for a team, but you can add ATK bonuses from moves and make her a healing glass cannon. Or you can invest in hp and meter gain and make her the emergency medic in case anything goes wrong. I say backup works better, but it’s your choice, reader, what to do.

EmeraldSkirmish and IvyLeague like this.
  3. IvyLeague

IvyLeague Member

She's one of my favorite fighters. She usually goes up second or third, and will finish the fight off. Considering how much potential she has at tanking hits from other characters, there are many roles she can fit. Right now she's in a team with Big Top and Inkling.

4. Echoes

Echoes New Member

One stack of regular ol' Regen just isn't enough, even with a 15 second duration. Bloody Valentine Eliza does her job and better. Trash fighter, only use her for dailies.

5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Because rng my graveyeard vals atk buff is creazy. Its always atk% that increases when i upgrade her moves. So she is now one of my main in silver pz.

6. Checkmate

Checkmate Member

One Armor would be a nice addition to her stunning perks but then again it's fifteen seconds of healing. It stacks with Icy Hot's signature ability. I keep her in the middle in case I lose my cadence for a quick revival and regain of control. She's not average, yet she's amazing. Her perk can also swap to her teammates if she happens to die.