• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Gregor's day out crashes game in prize fights

DANMG7

Reaction score
Only in prize fights though, in training and event mode it works fine but in prize fight mode it would crash every single time. I'm using a silver rerun Peacock and a bronze tier George's day out.
Edit: George's*

What is your phone and operating system version?
I use George all the time and have yet to encounter that, so more information is always good!

Moto G5+, Android Nougat 7.0; and yes I also used it no problems in the past but in this particular prize event It´s crashing; again only in prize mode, elsewhere it works fine.

Ill just hop on to this thread because similar issue.

Ipad Pro just crashed when using Big Top Cerebella's Diamond's Are Forever in fight in Prize Event Fight.

I did tap - tap - Diamond's Are Forever. Then the game crashed. I haven't been able to recreate the crash yet though because I have to go to sleep and no more energy on this champion.

Piggybacking on this to say that I crash a lot in general. Many times in prize fights (3 out of 4 times) and in story mode, too.

EDIT: Tag-ins usually crash my prize fights, too.

EDIT 2: Parasoul's golden yawn move also crashes me.

EDIT 3: Golden yawn stopped crashing me? Silver yawn now crashes me.

EDIT 4: It seems like different combinations will crash me and others won't. I just fought a Primed Parasoul in Advanced Prize Fight (boss) with silver yawn and didn't crash.

EDIT 5: I'm just going to make a separate thread, since I'm really derailing.

Last edited: