• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Had this small idea for the timer and it's timing

Peacockis2cool4u

Reaction score
So awhile back ago I had this idea(More like a thought) about how the timer should stop whenever any character launches any kind of blockbuster. I've noticed that when someone uses any type of blockbuster, the timer doesn't stop counting down. It's a little aggravating whenever you're really close to winning, but then your opponent activates a blockbuster which ends up talking a few seconds of your time. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who has a problem with this, but maybe something will change. Mind you that the timer isn't really an issue, this is simply just an idea I had in mind.

I'ver had the same thought, but due to how often blockbusters are used stopping the clock every time may be too much.

I'd instead suggest, that if a blockbuster is used towards the end and the time runs out during the blockbuster - if the blockbuster finishes off the last enemy it still counts as a win.