• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ARZRct

Reaction score
SmartSelect_20230629_164601_Skullgirls.jpgSmartSelect_20230629_170153_Skullgirls.jpgI'm not gonna sugarcoat it, but this is clearly a classic and documented skill issue on my part

Nightmare it's where it's at and I play to have fun, not to be frustrated of being incapable of doing anything due to bad luck, therefore No Mercy is unbalanced trash

Hell not a bad moment to uninstall the game and give it a break, hopefully this mode isn't Rift all over again in a couple of months

brother ill say depends what u have avaible still ,
i had raining champ , dreamband and corrosive on first floor - lost around 9 fighters to it -gaved up
watched some videos and saw everyone is cheesing it in theyre own way

caught a second wind "parents didnt raise a quitter"type of thing
1 beowulf +2 bronzes : kill one fighter ( then timeout or suicide)(doesnt work when u manually quit )
restart the fight and the previous dead body is gone -and repeat

wish you luck

If the Immoral Fiber didn't stall enough to get 5 regen stacks, and kill my carry when she dies or decide to do some gigabrain fakeout play, and THEN revives thanks to Death Wish so that next attempt she has her SA ready to kill my carry again, that would be a nice strat

And I thought of cheesing with Vaporwave, but guess what? Death Wish stole my miasma and thorns because she's Death Wish

Debuffing to stop the regen or reverseit doesn't work either because perma immunity, so I basically invested in like 50+ maxed out diamonds for literally two of them to be "effective" (Neuro and Bio, since one has meter control and the other life drain without the need for buffs nor debuffs, but their damage is pretty average compared to my carries)

Too bad I got possibly the worst node anyone could get in first map

And to think yesterday I made it to 80%

the only thing that can save you is a death wish.