• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Have Status Effects placed in front of characters

NamelesstheBeardless

Reaction score
So when I'm facing against a Big Band using Parasite Weave Filia, I find myself usually squinting half the time to see if the stun effect she has is being applied to the character. Big Band is the only character I face this problem with, as he's the only one tall enough to block his status effects half the time. If it were possible to have them in front of fighters as the fight is going on that would be very much appreciated, thank you very much.

Really, the status effects need some visual/sound effects rather than being text/icon only.
-SFX for when stun is applied
-SFX and yellow flash when hitting an unflinching character
-Flashing palette for invincible chars
etc

The fact that Big Band blocks the text is just another symptom of the problem. Conveyance in a fast paced game needs to be equally fast.

Do we have blind players for this game? I remember Mike Z talking about how he didn't realize blind players got the original skullgirls and played it and he made it easier for them right?

I'm actually just honestly curious how many blind people regularly play app store games, cause a lot of them heavily rely on reaction time to visual cues after all