Help with Prize Fights!

Discussion in 'New Player Guides & FAQs' started by PHPP, Apr 2, 2018.

1. PHPP

PHPP New Member

How do you get so many points there? Is there some kind of strategy to farm streaks? I've not even played for a week yet so it just seems impossible to me (at least the gold ones), I feel like no matter how many times I play I just don't get even near those max rewards :l

Another thing, currently I have 2 gold fighters (dreadlocks and red velvet) and about 10 silvers wich half of them are exact duplicates. My strongest fighter is Red Velvet with 1311 FS, so which challenge should I focus on the most at the moment considering my cards right now?

Bonus question: Which Parasoul is better: Heavy Reign, Ivy League or Sheltered?

Thanks in advance!

2. Gerhop

Gerhop New Member

There is no strategy - just 10k+ total team FS will allow you to easily get all rewards from list. Eventually you'll enhance some of your most used silvers or golds to that point and then, your farm rate will increase dramatically.
    You should try to focus on everything , literally. All challenges are vial due to theonite and coins rewards.
    Ivy League IMO, because she can easily prevent you from getting defeated on high PF streak due to opponent BB3.

3. Inked

Inked Member

to get through prize fights it would be really good if you have a lot of good fighters, because only having one good fighter limits your ability to get your streaks up quickly. the strategy i personally use (and the strategy people probably hate me for) when choosing my team for prize fights is have one good fighter with a good FS and two lower level, low FS. it kind of exploits how you get placed with other people, but that's all i got lol.
    personally with your cards i would stay in silver prize fights because you wouldn't last that long in gold PF. having a high streak in gold PF means you're fighting players with fighters that have 5k FS and higher, so just stick to silver till you improve your current fighters and get more.
    (i can't answer that Parasoul question since i'm investing in all three of them - Sheltered is good for damage because of the critical hit increase and Ivy League is good for preventing your opponent from getting their blockbusters. i'd say it's up to you)

4. fanghoul

fanghoul Member

The trick to prize fights is that both you and the enemy team actually have an upper limit to what their score can be, since who you're fighting is based on the teams other people are playing. Once your characters are strong enough to take out a team of maxed out characters, there's no additional difficulty piled on beyond the AI getting a little smarter. Then it's relatively easy to get your streak up to 10-30 in a row, and in the process net a huge amount of points.

So it's a curious system that make it impossible to build up a streak if you're low level, but fairly trivial to if you're high level.

Note that this applies to all the difficulty levels, so maxing out characters levels will help you in the bronze and silver prize fights too.

---

There's a lot of things to do in the game at that level, so you kinda have the option of doing what you want. Story mode probably has the best rewards available to you right now, daily events are a great opportunity to get some extra moves to improve your characters, and prize fights will provide you with some bonus xp, coins and theonite. Prize fights probably offer the fewest resources right now, but since they use a different type of energy than the other two, they provide an opportunity to level up characters faster.

---

In my opinion, the best of the Parasouls you've named is Heavy Reign, since she can pull out her block busters so frequently, especially her unblockable BB3. She's the core of my best bronze and silver teams. Sheltered actually makes a good teammate for her, since Sheltered boosts everyone's crit rate, and thus helps Heavy Reign put out more blockbusters too.