1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

How do I know when to attack an enemy?

Discussion in 'New Player Guides & FAQs' started by lemonsbugz, Aug 20, 2018.

1. lemonsbugz

lemonsbugz New Member

I'm playing Double, and I lost many times in Prize Fight.
    I don't know when do I need to initiate the attack.

Normally, I'd wait for them to finish their 4-5 tap attack or during their charged attack, so I can counter-attack them.
    However, when their points are higher than me. I can't do that anymore.

After I blocked their 4-5 tap attack, I initiated to punch them like every time.
    They blocked, then counter-attacked me immediately after I hit them, and I always die in one combo.

I'm stuck like this many times in Prize Fight, I don't know how to fight, it's frustrating.
    Any tips, please?

rexturtle1120 likes this.
  2. TonyPartridge30

TonyPartridge30 Active Member

At high PF streaks, enemy AI reaction time gets faster. Additionally, this most recent update made AI try to trick you more often by not finishing combos and baiting you into trying to punish too early. To get around this, you will need to pay close attention to what combos the AI is using, and know whether the timing allows you to punish with slower attacks, or whether you’ll need to respond with weaker but faster attacks. Really, the only true way to get this knowledge is practice, trial & error.

rexturtle1120 and lemonsbugz like this.
  3. lemonsbugz

lemonsbugz New Member

I see. So in other words, more practice. T_T
    If this game has an AI training bot where I can train more, that would be nice.
    This is so sad.

rexturtle1120 and fanghoul like this.
  4. Kokonut

Kokonut Active Member

Did you maybe lose against Painwheel? She's become insufferably hard to fight these days.

5. Psyche

Psyche Not An Actual Corgi

Yep, unfortunately it is something that needs to develop into an instinct. You'll get the hang of it soon, I'm sure.
    The two hardest AI characters to fight against in my opinion are Painwheel and Squigly so if you're not ready you should try to avoid them if possible.

6. fanghoul

fanghoul Active Member

I might add Cerebella to that list. She was already good at reacting faster than humanly possible with blockbusters, but now also loves to just stand face to face while blocking, which is kinda a lose-lose-lose proposition for the player. I lose if I try to hit her, lose worse if I try to throw her and also lose if I let her run out the timer.

7. JazzWasHere

JazzWasHere New Member

Along with their reaction time getting faster. Does their taps and swipe ups get faster as well?

8. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

The AI is using the exact same character as the player. The AI can't do anything the player can't do.

Because of this, the speed of their Launchers / Taps / Trips are the same as the player, and those were unchanged.

lemonsbugz and JazzWasHere like this.