• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How do you use Sekhmet?

Ryouhi

Reaction score
I have two of her blockbusters unlocked which summon Sekhment, but she immediately changes back to her human form after the first hit.

How do i keep going with Sekhmet?

Maybe i'm missing something very obvious, but i'm honestly quite confused right now ´x`

Did you level up her passive abilities skill tree? The perk of keeping Sekhmet out is actually one of her skills. The first one, to be precise.

Reactions: Ryouhi
I usually just do: dash attack, launcher, launcher and dash attack. Then i immediately just go back to eliza, sekhmet can't block so you don't want to stay that long in that form.

@Tom Kulczewski nailed it I think. Eliza's Signature Ability is the first node you unlock on the upper part of her skill tree. It allows her to keep Sekhmet out on the field after you summon her. If you don't unlock that skill node, Sekh will just jump right back into Eliza after the initial attack.

Reactions: Ryouhi
Did you level up her passive abilities skill tree? The perk of keeping Sekhmet out is actually one of her skills. The first one, to be precise.
Well, that's it.

I didn't bother leveling her up yet because i jszt wanted to test her out, if i even enjoy her fighting style.
Thanks for the info!

From what i've heard the answer is apparently "You don't."