• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

I am quitting the game. Goodbye everyone.

KeenFox

Reaction score
I have been playing this game ever since 2016 but all the recent changes that came into the game like the predatory, unfun and badly design of the Battle Pass, the censorship to the extent of the removal of artwork from a digital artbook and the lack of communication is enough to quit this game in protest to these badly made changes.

Especially the design of of the challenges of the Battle Pass made me realize that the developers of Mobile Skullgirls do not know what makes their game actually fun, adding multiple tedious and unecessary steps into completing each challenge.

For Season 2 they did not change a single challenge showing us that they actually do not care at all.

The developers should first and foremost respect their loyal playerbase, their precious time and money and make changes as soon as possible.

I do hope for a better future.

Take care you all.

Reactions: Diony
I see. That bodes terribly. The censorship is a step but game design is another entire.

I've always thought this game was good for the free to play folks. Of course, I'll see for myself where this goes and how I would react to it in the future.

I wish you well on your other endeavors. Godspeed.

Reactions: KeenFox