• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

I need suggestions on earning coins

Luke

Reaction score
I'm at the game about a month, now I'm facing a problem that really keeps me from playing further. Coins.

I dont know what hapoened, one week im short on all resources, then the next i have more skill points and keys then I can earn coin. I have almost all silver fighters in duplicates(except Eliza) and three gold ones. (No complain there, super lucky) but I'm just sitting in this "gold mine" unable to unlock skill trees. I could maybe at most unlock 1-2 silver fighter's skill a day, and don't dream about unlock a gold fighters skill tree.

Is this a normal phase? Is there something I missed? Because I saw posts about grinding skill points but not on coins.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boogiepop
One of the best ways to get coins is playing Medici Shakedown a lot but the problem with that is it's only on the weekend so you have to wait. You can also complete story mode if you haven't finished it yet, some of the level can give you 100,000 coins!:eek:

But overall, the game is lacking of getting coins easily which is makes the leveling up things harder.:( Hopefully they make other ways to get coins in the major update.

Hope this helps! ;)

Reactions: Luke