• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other I`ve got banned because i used mods..

Hello, dear developers... I realize that I used the menu mod.. I'm really sorry that I had to use Mods.. Excuse me, please, I sincerely ask you to unblock my account, I played and developed for six months, it was a long and difficult way.. I ask you to understand me and forgive me for using prohibited mods. I swear to you that I will NEVER use mods again, I ask you to unblock my account, it was difficult to achieve everything that was on my account.. Unblock my account, please.. However, I apologize enormously, I only ask you to unblock my account, please..

Last edited:
Lol they banned my 2 years account bcs of using dual app for 2 account option but they didnt unblock. i see so many players that get ban bcs of using apk or dual app but 1st time i see someone use mod apk and honestly say it for getting unblock. Hope you get back but i dont think they will forgive you

Lol they banned my 2 years account bcs of using dual app for 2 account option but they didnt unblock. i see so many players that get ban bcs of using apk or dual app but 1st time i see someone use mod apk and honestly say it for getting unblock. Hope you get back but i dont think they will forgive you
so start playing all again like me or just delete game

Hello, dear developers... I realize that I used the menu mod.. I'm really sorry that I had to use Mods.. Excuse me, please, I sincerely ask you to unblock my account, I played and developed for six months, it was a long and difficult way.. I ask you to understand me and forgive me for using prohibited mods. I swear to you that I will NEVER use mods again, I ask you to unblock my account, it was difficult to achieve everything that was on my account.. Unblock my account, please.. However, I apologize enormously, I only ask you to unblock my account, please..
你解封没有?怎么解封啊

Back