• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"ICY HOT" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Icy Hot.png

This thread is for discussing Valentine's bronze variant: "ICY HOT"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
I consider this Valentine an amazing fighter. She's average, helps in the healing and has the ability to be immensely powerful. I recommend opening the fight with her and just be persistent. Not aggressive, but persistent. I use all countervenoms, in this certain style to keep control of my enemy.

Open fight
Block, attack to build up blockbusters, block, combo, launcher, juggle and the moment I land I use Countervenom: Detox, Countervenom: Sedative. Back up, block, combo launcher juggle and the moment I land use Countervenom: Paralysis, Checkmate Incision. (Possibly EKG flatliner if bleed effect was succesful. )

I like her. My first Valentine. <3

I can’t remember what her buff was (or if she even got one) but I say they turn her into a “sketchy” of sorts. Combine her SA1 and create a whole new SA2 that’s somewhat along the lines of “when opponent tags in they lose 25/50% blockbuster meter and inflict heavy bleed”. Just make sure there’s none of that “of X fighter is alive” crap. If it hasn’t been changed already, the regen should be changed to heavy regen and the timer extended.

Fighters that rely on tag ins aren’t always the best, but they are unique, and that’s one of the best parts of this game. It’s really unlike anything else on the market, must be hell to program all those conflicting SAs.

Reactions: Art3mes and Diony
alguien me puede decir que movimientos puedo poner a esta valentine