• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Ideas for new game modes

MAGICHELLA

Reaction score
Hello everybody and thanks for giving an eye to my suggestion.
As I started playing Skullgirls I was so impressed and affascinated, especially at the begining since story mode is mostly played, later in end game it becomes quite repetitive and I would like to propose some new modes .
1. In daily events there should be one MODE especially made for canopy coins, it s understandable that mobile game is based on micro transactions yet there should be ways to get some canopy in other ways too, with a dedicated event
2. LIVE ARENAS, I know there is duel mode but it s not the same as I mean. In duel you fight with chosen characters and abilities yet in a live ARENA, you fight with other players with your characters versus them with power being the ranking and different ranks having each category of players
3. New achievementss should be implemented, fighting for CHARACTERS to be won should be added, there are lots ans lots of new ways
This game has lots of potential

Hoping to see new content in the game soon as many people become inactive because their lack of things to do, or ways to farm canopy coins
(Guilds coming how soon?)
Thaaaanks for viewing

Reactions: Skulltoon