1. Skullgirls Mobile is now LIVE in most territories worldwide one day early!

APPLE: iTunes App Store

ANDROID: Google Play Store

If you are unable to access your old LINE Skullgirls data, please READ THIS THREAD FIRST, and if you are still having issues, send us an email at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com and we will be happy to assist you!
    Dismiss Notice

If I have +100%atk

Discussion in 'General Strategy' started by Luke, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Luke

Luke Active Member

Would any other stat matter at that point? For Gold fighters, max level.

2. Vex

Vex Member

I haven't got anything that far but I think the question came up before and it was said there's no cap on attack. So it should be possible to go past 100%

3. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

Yes, depending on the fighter. Usually the second stat you'll want to invest in is +50% defence. Then, depending on the fighter you can choose between +50% HP, +50% meter gain, or +50% crit rate.

You'd have to be pretty lucky (and rich) to get +100% ATK. I've been playing since the very beginning and only managed to get +70% ATK on my Harlequin.

4. Luke

Luke Active Member

now thats a topic id like to read, for scientific purposes of course.

and side note on that super solider thing. I was foolish and sleep deprived when i choose to fight against an armed force Cerebella in my 20+ streak gold prize fight. I died so fast.

and here i was day dreaming about how "on average" if i get all five moves with +ATK% and "statistically" the +ATK% will level up five time to 21% each. Eventually, it will happen, right?

5. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

If you get lucky and upgrade all 5 moves to level 15, you'll get at least +100% ATK. But RNG is very unpredictable so all I can say is good luck.

6. bobtehnoob

bobtehnoob Member

i wrote a program to compute the absolutely optimal dps given 3 moves with %atk, crit rate, and crit damage, and the optimal layout is something like +114% atk, +78% crit (for a total of 98% crit chance) and +69% crit damage (for a total of 114% crit damage) for optimal dps, but any less than 5 level 15 moves its best to focus on attack for pure offensive power, and of course 50% def should be prioritized above everything else

Luke, Keebs and moisterrific like this.
  7. Snow

Snow Active Member

Does anyone actually have level 15 moves?

:3

8. Snow

Snow Active Member

How much does it cost to upgrade to level 15?

I'm at level 10 ish and it's already near 6 digits :3 :3 :3

9. Luke

Luke Active Member

what kind of move? bronze, silver or gold. I only ever looked into leveling up gold moves. according Keebs fully leveling a gold move(lvl 30) is close to 3million.