1. We’ve updated our privacy policy to better describe the data we collect, and how we use it. You can find the updated version here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

If you have any questions, please contact us at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Normal Inferno of Leviathan vs. Windstep

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by MatDestruction, May 22, 2018.

1. MatDestruction

So I was fighting with my Squigly Bio-exorcist in the Prize Fights, all was normal before I used the Blockbuster-2 "Inferno of Leviathan" against a Windstep Fillia. The projectile was considered dodged, however it didn't vanished, insted it was stuck in the cenario still trying to hit the enemy, however it never did damage or disappeared.
    It was kinda annoying to see that thing fly around and it was getting kinda laggy.

In the picture you can kinda notice 2 Infernos flying around
    IMG-20180522-WA0003.jpg

Note: even after the IA switched characters, it was not affected by the blockbuster

2. Fel

Fel wuf

Usually inferno does 14 hits and disappears, but I guess it has a weird interaction with windswept where the projectile just doesnt work after she evades it

3. Liam

Liam Not An Actual Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Thanks - will investigate!

MatDestruction likes this.
  4. Santz9

Santz9 New Member

I just finished up a prize fight match and had the same thing happen to me, glad to hear I'm not the only one. Not sure if this is important, but the AI seems to still view the "Inferno of Leviathan" as a threat even though it does not do any damage. From my experience when used against a Windswept Filia, she'll dismiss it and the glitch will happen. But after she gets up or another AI tags in, they'll immediately block and hold their position for about five seconds. And if left alone they'll usually let out a single attack eventually, but immediately afterwards, they'll continue to block. Just some more info in case it was needed.