• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Inferno of leviathan won’t hit or disappear

Luke

Reaction score
Boss fight of accursed experimrment. Diamond squigly fighting windswept filia. I used inferno of leviathan, didn’t connect with windswept filia at all. I know filia could have evead, but then I stopped fighting and the energy ball still didn’t connect when filia was hitting my squigly. I only realized what happened later and started recording. And yes I lost, I was so distracted by that big green ball.
https://imgur.com/a/p66xNj3

Just to make sure filia can only evade when doing the back dash right? But even if it’s always passive, shouldn’t it still hit her 50% of the time? Or is the green energy ball from inferno of leviathan’s evasion only checked once?

edit:
iPhone SE
ios 11.3.1

Last edited:
Reactions: rexturtle1120
Boss fight of accursed experimrment. Diamond squigly fighting windswept filia. I used inferno of leviathan, didn’t connect with windswept filia at all. I know filia could have evead, but then I stopped fighting and the energy ball still didn’t connect when filia was hitting my squigly. I only realized what happened later and started recording. And yes I lost, I was so distracted by that big green ball.
https://imgur.com/a/p66xNj3

Just to make sure filia can only evade when doing the back dash right? But even if it’s always passive, shouldn’t it still hit her 50% of the time? Or is the green energy ball from inferno of leviathan’s evasion only checked once?
I noticed that your squiggly dead, sometimes when you activate inferno of Levianthan and your squigly dies (or could be just randomly I guess) your Green ball will get darker and move into the background. I assume it’s a glitch, regardless in these cases your inferno of leviathan is useless to hit the opponent and is just something that needs to be modified in a further update.

I noticed that your squiggly dead, sometimes when you activate inferno of Levianthan and your squigly dies (or could be just randomly I guess) your Green ball will get darker and move into the background. I assume it’s a glitch, regardless in these cases your inferno of leviathan is useless to hit the opponent and is just something that needs to be modified in a further update.
yeah man. I guess I didn't express myself clearly. its two giltches at once.
1 inferno of leviathan did no dmg when squiggly was alive. which made me so surprised I simply stopped fighting and let my squilgly die just to see whats gonna happen. didn't connect with filia at all, like it just become background since the BB started.
2 Then that big energy ball didn't go away for the remainder of the fight.

now come to think of it it may be just a giltch that made it background at the start of the BB. hummm

Reactions: rexturtle1120
yeah man. I guess I didn't express myself clearly. its two giltches at once.
1 inferno of leviathan did no dmg when squiggly was alive. which made me so surprised I simply stopped fighting and let my squilgly die just to see whats gonna happen. didn't connect with filia at all, like it just become background since the BB started.
2 Then that big energy ball didn't go away for the remainder of the fight.

now come to think of it it may be just a giltch that made it background at the start of the BB. hummm
Yeah I’ve had that before too, it’s funny I even managed to get another inferno of leviathan going and I think once I got two broken ones in the background. Anyway yah definitely a glitch so I hope Liam sees this

This has been reported quite a bit, thanks!

We've fixed this for 2.7. Inferno Of Leviathan will have a timer so that it doesn't float around forever.

This has been reported quite a bit, thanks!

We've fixed this for 2.7. Inferno Of Leviathan will have a timer so that it doesn't float around forever.
Ah! All this talk of 2.7 is making me hot and bothered

Well now there is another problem that is, Inferno of Leviathan vanishes really quickly. It can’t even complete a full infinity loop.

Well now there is another problem that is, Inferno of Leviathan vanishes really quickly. It can’t even complete a full infinity loop.
Yeah, it is rather quick.

I'll make a note to discuss increasing the timer duration.

Reactions: Irghen