1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Inferno Of Leviathan

Discussion in 'Squigly' started by cappatacus, Oct 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. cappatacus

cappatacus Active Member

Does anyone know the best way to use inferno of Leviathan? There's always the hit or miss chance that the opponent just blocks when I use it. I tried waiting till a certain number of hits in my jab, but the results didn't come back the same every time. Is it a matter of who the opponent is and the space between us?

2. デービット

デービット New Member

I only know of three ways to get for sure hits on IoF:

1. Knockup and IoF (basic but would only recommend to use in certain situation—ex. to kill a character but still wanting to use other blockbusters afterwards)

2. After Battle Opera (I usually do a full jab combo, and knock up. Then i do the in-air juggle and when the opponent (and I) are falling back to the ground i press battle opera. The attack will go through and right after battle opera goes off i press IoF)

3. Full jab into IoF *****only works on big band***

cappatacus likes this.
  3. infine

infine Active Member

Don't have an opportunity to use it much (my Poltergust runs without it), but valid options I know are L5->Launcher->Levi (no juggle), L5->Launcher->Juggle->(Center Stage)->SBO->Levi, L5->Drag'n'Drop->Levi. Basically on any enemy that's falling down from some significant height (not OTG like you can with SBO). So Draugen Punch -> Center Stage -> Levi would probably also work. If the only thing you have is Levi, then use it after launcher instead of a juggle.

cappatacus likes this.
  4. You cant beat D

You cant beat D New Member

I can usually get it off of:
    1. Launcher,
    2. Grab near wall,
    3. Dragon punch.
    4. Silver cord,
    5. Drag n drop,
    6.battle Opera,
    And I'm sure There are more