• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Inner Pieces not giving relic shards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goosey_Loosey

Reaction score
Hey, I opened some gold gifts and got 2 inner pieces. On the same gift opening screen, my diamond relic meter went up to 99 percent, so I decided to complete one floor of nightmare parallel realms to get the last percent. Once I did that, I went to go open it, but it’s at 92 percent. I didn’t take a screenshot of the gift opening screen, but I know I saw it say 99 percent. Has anyone else had this issue?

There is currently a known visual bug where receiving an Inner Pieces Eliza from a Gold Gift will display double the amount of Diamond Shards your account actually receives. This may make it look like you received 80 Diamond Shards when receiving 1 Inner Pieces on your end but in our servers your account still receives the correct amount of 40.

So when you received your two Inner Pieces, you have received 80 Diamond Shards correctly but the display will have shown you receiving 160 Diamond Shards.

Status
Not open for further replies.