• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Internet connection issue

Mivikk

Good day. Today I encountered a very unpleasant bug in SGM. Whenever I tried to interact with the interface (whether it was loading the character menu, starting a battle in otherworldly battles, etc.), the action was interrupted with error code 0. My Internet connection is stable, without any interruptions, the speed is more than 30mb/s. The most unpleasant manifestation of this bug is a bug in crossworld battles. I started a crossworld battle with a player, personally lost one phase, reached the last stage, this error appeared again when I tried to load into the battle and I was considered defeated, which is why I lost treasure coins and the rating of otherworldly battles.
My SGM nickname PsychoMant
My SGM id: 20b7-3yyae

Error code 0 typically refers to a network error that can't be defined, usually caused by third party sources. e.g. the Amazon web service servers had some error.

It's usually temporary, but if it continues to happen please let me know. Something you could try as well is testing how the game plays on a different network, in case it's something specific to your connection

Back