• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Invincible Squiggly - High Tide PF

Skepticemia

Reaction score
I just lost to an invincible Dead of Winter Squiggly in the High Tide PF. I had killed her, and she came back to life permanently invincible. Even without armour, all hits against her registered as 0 dmg. Understandably, time ran out before I could win.

I've attached a screenshot.

Attachments

• IMG_0315.jpg
    IMG_0315.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 10
There's a small mixture of bugs there, but I am of the belief that the issue as a whole should be resolved in the update that is coming sometime next week (if we're lucky with the store approval queue).
It's possible that she did somehow make that armour permanent (she wasn't supposed to) but a HUD error made the armour icon disappear so you couldn't tell she still had it. Did you happen to check the pause menu? It should have told you if she really had any buffs or not.

Unfortunately I didn't. But the armour icon was going on an off appropriately. Here is a screenshot I managed to take when the armour was still active. If it happens again (although I'll probably be avoiding DOW Squiggly's for this PF), I'll check the pause menu.

Attachments

• IMG_0314.jpg
    IMG_0314.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 3
And here is another shot a little later in the fight.

Attachments

• IMG_0317.jpg
    IMG_0317.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 4
Fixed several issues where conditions to remove a modifier were not working correctly. This is most noticeable in Elemental Prize Fights which have unique rules for BUFF and DEBUFF removal.
taken from the 2.5 update notes.
when i read this i thought of this exact bug (which i also reported awhile back) because of the combined armor from Squigly’s SA and the Elemental PF’s modifer, but i may be wrong. i do hope this is the type of bug they were talking about though

That's pretty weird. But it'll most likely be patched in the next update, so it'll be short lived. I will say, i haven't actually started the High Tide pf and I hope this doesn't happen to me while I'm doing it xD