Is it worth it to evolve silver characters to gold?

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by gamescreator, Jun 27, 2017.

1. gamescreator

gamescreator New Member

IDK if this is the right place to ask, but whatever.

I have a bunch of silver characters close to their level cap and am wondering if it's worth it to evolve them to gold. Are they still useful at gold level cap? Are they too much behind from actual gold characters?

2. Parabellum

Parabellum New Member

Certain ones are very much worth upgrading to gold, I've seen No Egrets, Resonant Evil, Big Top, Bad Ms Frosty and some others mentioned before. Also if you genuinely enjoy a certain type of character go for it, they're weaker than true golds but still much stronger than before.

3. Gmo

Gmo New Member

While fully skilled pure golds are more powerful than evolved ones, it's worth noting that it's significantly cheaper to unlock skills for a silver.

For example, my evolved lvl 21 No Egrets Parasoul has the same FS as my lvl 32 Primed Parasoul.

4. luawei

luawei Member

I'd say to keep a few things in mind.

1. Is that silver's ability able to compete and be useful together with your golds in the Gold Prize Fight? Resonant Evil Big Band, Big Top Cerebella and No Egrets Parasoul are most definitely gold worthy.

2. Will you be okay without having those characters in the Silver Prize Fight?

3. How many silvers of that same character do you have? It'll be kind of awkward if you evolve someone and find a silver you like even more.

4. How much of the Story have you finished? Certain parts of it require very specific characters, most notably is the 1 Bronze vs 2 Gold enemies in Expert Going All In.

In general, I think you should always evolve someone if you find them useful and won't be hindered in the Silver Prize Fight or Story.

5. gamescreator

gamescreator New Member

I already finished story mode, and have a really big amount of silvers and evolved bronzes, so, by following what you and the others said, I will prob evolve some of them. Thanks!

6. Saint2th

Saint2th Member

Gold Blood Drive is also a very powerful silver to gold, and considered the second best Painwheel. She's an alternative to Buzz Kill if you don't have luck rolling her.

moisterrific likes this.
  7. Ink

Ink New Member

This post is a few days old, but I hope this reply of mine is useful.

It depends on who you think would be helpful. Some have good skills such as "Resonant Evil" Big Band, and are probably more valuable or durable than other characters.

Evolve them if you believe that their skills will help tremendously in the long run, or if it fits your style.

ThanatosDK likes this.