• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

ITS NOT CENSORSHIP

J3ksans

Reaction score
It's not censorship, censorship is when someone else tells you to change an aspect of your product. For example the change made by 4kids to onepiece. The changes made in the game were made by the devs with their own free will. It's not censorship!!!

Reactions: Halogen1151
It is by their own free will but still sucks. The pantsu shots were one of the greatest assets here. It was a nice touch. Felt like Skullgirls lost a part of their soul.

It is by their own free will but still sucks. The pantsu shots were one of the greatest assets here. It was a nice touch. Felt like Skullgirls lost a part of their soul.

Panty shots were one of the greatest assets here...? They were a part of the game's soul...? So uh, the rest of the game is not the same without *checks notes* 3 or so story mode frames of gratuitous panty/objectifying shots of in-game minors? There's other...channels if the main thing you want from a piece of media is panty shots, but I digress.

I mean, it's not like they changed anything about in-fight animations, plenty of panty shots and jiggle physics on those same minor characters there if you're into that (🤢). They just changed a few frames of gratuitous shots of those characters (in story mode!) to not sexualize them further in unnecessary ways (not to say the in-fight sexualization is necessary, mind). That's a problem to you?

Maybe I'd understand if you were one of those "I paid for a dozens-of-pieces art pack and they removed 4 images from it!!!" types, as there's anti-customer practices to consider there. But that doesn't apply to the mobile game 🤔