• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Lag and glitching w/ Character Seletion screen

Peacockis2cool4u

Reaction score
I'm using an iPad Air 2 and with the recent update, there has only been one thing I've noticed so far that didn't occur before. The Character Selection screen was never a problem, but once I replay or resume fighting another fight after another, once I ran out of stamina and wanted to pick a new character, it would freeze a little bit and then start to lag/glitch. The glitching isn't too bad, but it definitely worsens the lag being presented.

To go more in depth with what occurs, I'd click the Character Selection screen and it would load a little longer than it did before, while then causing the screen to turn black on the left side (Characters still being visible), while the right side appeared to be perfectly fine. I wanted to know if I wasn't the only one experiencing this.

To go more in depth with what occurs, I'd click the Character Selection screen and it would load a little longer than it did before, while then causing the screen to turn black on the left side (Characters still being visible), while the right side appeared to be perfectly fine. I wanted to know if I wasn't the only one experiencing this.

that happens when you lag, the left side always have a dark shade when your selecting fighters, its just unnoticeable when you aren't lagging. but my phone always lags, so I cant tell if its lagging any worse this update.