• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Last Hope - Origin Story SPOILER talk

Tom Kulczewski

Reaction score
Well, out of the 4 Origin stories we've got, this one takes the cake for me. Tho we know to a certain extent what'll happen in every Origin Story, this was the most entertaining to see through anyways.
I found very touching that even tho Val comes off as a distant character that doesn't seem to care much to her team, she still shows signs of 'em while she battles. Hallow's syringes, Patty's IV stand during the ground combo, Easter's body bag finishing the air juggle and possibly Christmas' scalpels/knife in Checkmate Incision and the down sweep kick.

Also helps that this Origin Story brought along a new stage! :D

What did you think? Did you guys already completed it? If yes, did you have any difficulties doing so?

The story was... there. Pictures are pretty. Done basic and advanced so far - needed theo for the second double pull. Seems relatively easy to other origin stories. Then again, I simply have better characters now. When I was doing previous stories I only had silver respective characters. Here I've got golds.

The resurrection thing is no more than mildly annoying (unlike beating higher FS dread locks), and Silent Kill is good at mitigating it.