• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Leveling a fighter up through Power Up doesn’t replenish their energy

Small Band

Reaction score
iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.6

I apologize if everything is working as intended, just seemed counterintuitive enough to be considered a bug.

Steps to reproduce:
  1. Have a fighter with spent energy
  2. Sacrifice enough fighters through Power Up to level this fighter (amount of levels gained doesn’t matter)

Expected behavior:
  • Energy is replenished because the fighter leveled up
Actual behavior:
  • Energy is not replenished

Edit: I originally discovered this by trying to level up RB Double in PF mode that was just shy of a level up, then I went to story mode to try it out on Robocopy Big Band. After checking RB Double again, I found out that energy WAS in fact replenished, but it only displayed correctly after a fight in story mode. Robocopy is stil missing energy spent on a fight in story mode.

Last edited:
I don't think it is a bug because since I started to play (September 2017 if I remember well), level up a fighter sacrificing other characters doesn't refill the energy bar, I concluded that the ways to recharge the energy are:
- Level up as a player (user account).
- Level up the fighter (through battles only) or
- Pay 5 or 10 crystals (on the older versions of the game if I'm not wrong) to get more energy for your fighters (the price is for one character only).