1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Other Local 2-Player?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by JafetG, Jan 18, 2018.

1. JafetG

JafetG New Member

So I have been playing this game for some time now and I would like to see some type of 2-player mode or something. But otherwise I do enjoy this game a lot and I would like to share the experience with friend. Thank you for reading this thread and have a nice day.

VicKing likes this.
  2. VicKing

VicKing Member

3. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

I doubt they’ll ever add local 2-player, if anything PvP is more likely than that.

4. ImaiKari

ImaiKari Beowulf's Smallest Fan

As far as I'm aware, a competitive PVP mode is somewhere on the the dev's list, so be on the lookout! As for local specifically, I find that unlikely just due to how most phones work. Phone screens are usually too small for two people to use, and I'm not sure, but I don't think all currently compatible phones can support 4 fingers at once. I'd also be confused as to what the second player would be playing with; would they keep your collection? Get a duplicate to play against you with? Local doesn't seem very feasible for this game, but online is a lot more possible and/or likely!

5. TonyPartridge30

TonyPartridge30 Active Member

In the 2018 roadmap they talked about adding both cooperative and competitive features. So you never know.

6. Kepler

Kepler New Member

I was picturing this local 2-player taking place on two phones, linked by WiFi. Each player is using their own account.