1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Login issue

Discussion in 'New Player Guides & FAQs' started by RagingDemon1430, Mar 7, 2018.

1. RagingDemon1430

RagingDemon1430 New Member

I updated the app yesterday through the app itself, but the actual update through iOS didn't happen until today. Now every time I try to open the app (AFTER updating it), it tells me to update to the newest version (which I've already done), and won't let me continue. I feel like I might have to to delete and reinstall, but I'm worried I will lose all my data (i used the old LINE login, and didn't link a Google or Facebook, and just transferred over after the transition) HELP!!!

2. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Hey there!

The newest version is 2.1.1, so you'll need to make sure you have that update before playing.

If you have a login from LINE, then you should have a Skullgirls Login, which means your data won't be lost during a reinstall.
    Your data will only be lost if you were using a Guest account.

If you're having issues accessing your old account from LINE Skullgirls, please send us an email at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com and we'll do our best to assist you!

3. RagingDemon1430

So I should just delete and reinstall and use the skullgirls login option, and it should all be there?

4. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Correct!
    No data was lost or modified during this update.

5. RagingDemon1430

OK, my next question is, what if I honestly don't remember my email and password, and I stupidly deleted the verification email that was sent to me? I mean, I'm pretty sure I remember the email and password, but I don't want to get locked out of my data because I'm dumb. I've invested a lot of time and money into this fabulous game.