• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Long-term Challenges / Achievements

Ryouhi

Reaction score
Something that could be fun is long-term challenges or Achievements with multiple stages, awarding increasing amounts of rewards.

Those can be simple things like:

"Land 100/1000/5000/25000 critical hits" or something, or more specific challenges like "Defeat an enemy team without taking any Damage as Character A/B/C/D/....

There's lots of interesting challenges that could be implemented like this.

Simple one's like the first one could reward increasing amounts of coins and or theonite for each tier cleared, while unique challenges may reward you with unique Palettes (visually only).

I like they daily challenges we have currently, but something more long-term as well may be fun :)

I've been wondering about this for a while now. It would be a good idea, but I wonder how this would affect players who already met certain challenges beforehand.

I've been wondering about this for a while now. It would be a good idea, but I wonder how this would affect players who already met certain challenges beforehand.
i think starting everyone at 0 would be most fair. Besides, i doubt the game currently collects data about how many crits you've done or anything like that

Aye, something crazy long term to shoot for instead of just "Welp, I've already max leveled one of each of my golds... time to max level all my silvers?" would be nice.

Reactions: Ryouhi