• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Losing my streak in prize fights

skatrioplas

Reaction score
It has happened to me a lot of times. When it's loading a fight it randomly stops and throws back to the prize fights menu telling me I lose and pay gems to keep my streak. This has happened repeatedly and only in prizefights

It happens when you disconnect from a match due to a poor network.

But it's not fair
This is the unfairiest and saddest way of losing a SGM battle!!...

Hidden Variable devs had a hard time setting some safe net around this problem if the conection failed, because around a year ago it was really a general problem along all the SGM comunity, and they managed to make it way more secure for your streak to enter a battle.

Anyways, what about you help the dev team how to help you mentioning your nevice name, model, android or Ios version? How many rounds more or less do you do each time when you get this problem?... All small hints can help!!

(And yeees! Become a Black Egret now!)

This is the unfairiest and saddest way of losing a SGM battle!!...

Hidden Variable devs had a hard time setting some safe net around this problem if the conection failed, because around a year ago it was really a general problem along all the SGM comunity, and they managed to make it way more secure for your streak to enter a battle.

Anyways, what about you help the dev team how to help you mentioning your nevice name, model, android or Ios version? How many rounds more or less do you do each time when you get this problem?... All small hints can help!!

(And yeees! Become a Black Egret now!)
IDK about the network but I recommend using low graphic settings so one does not face an fps drop mid-battle sometimes it ruins the game if ur device is slow.

Reactions: Erick Draves