• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Lost one Silver Character and Errors

lothorie

Reaction score
Good day, dear devs. Just noticed that somehow I’ve lost one of my character, it’s Silver tier 38-39 level silver Icy Hot Valentine with a full skill tree. I’m using her on a defense team, but she’s actually gone somewhere! Please, help me to get her back!
Also after the patch 2.6 game start glitching and after ~20 minutes if gameplay it guaranteed crushes. Actually it happens during the character select, or opening “filter menu”, in other words, during the browsing menus. But sometimes, not so recently, but really the mostly sad it crushes just when I clicking “fight” button in a Prize Fights mode, and getting auto lose, lost win streak and the mood.
Don’t know maybe it’s a new iOS 12, or a patch 2.6.

Account: Jonne
Device: iPad Mini A1489

I’m really waiting for the answers, thanks for the attention and a great work.

Last edited:
Hey @lothorie,

Your Silver Valentine was used to provide experience to another Fighter through the "Power Up" feature, so that character was sacrificed and removed from your collection.

If you would like us to attempt to restore this character, please send us an email at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey @lothorie,

Your Silver Valentine was used to provide experience to another Fighter through the "Power Up" feature, so that character was sacrificed and removed from your collection.

If you would like us to attempt to restore this character, please send us an email at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
done, thanks a lot Liam.