• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Loved by many, banned for free speech

Cyan14

Reaction score
I start by saying, I do understand that this is necessary and deserved for the most part. No one should have that much freedom. But permanently getting banned for the first time is too unfair a punishment. I know punishment should be unfair, but not when the real people in the channels know that I am a good person and doesn't mean any I'll intent that your algorithm can't differentiate or your mods didn't see the whole picture.

I have spent money on this game just because I wanted to support the Devs. I hope to get unbanned but goodbye otherwise.

• Sad
Reactions: Erick Draves
Devs actually don´t ban someone for free, they make their respective work before banning someone.

But being fair enough, they still give you a chance to say something about it, here: https://skullgirlsmobile.com/contact/ but be aware, ban prospect cases are well studied so they don´t do mistakes once they do them. Being banned is a really clear sign you drifted way too much somewhere, even if it was your first time.

Have a... good day? I don´t know. I can´t see how someone losing their account can have a good day, but the things we only get the most hard way, are the ones we must take care more... See you.