• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Making Blocks More Skill Oriented

A. Well she also recovers from her attack too fast as well.
B. You know it.
C. Just lot at an 18 streak thanks to you lol. You are wrong sir, she is stupid hard!
D. Not as bad, but unflinching is just the worst.
A. No lol she doesn't git gud
C. No seriously. She's super easy. Don't fight any of those jerks with 65% defense. They're terrible and they know it so just don't fight them.
D. Unflinching is super duper ezpz

A. No lol she doesn't git gud
C. No seriously. She's super easy. Don't fight any of those jerks with 65% defense. They're terrible and they know it so just don't fight them.
D. Unflinching is super duper ezpz
A. A mod has actually addressed this matter in another post lol.
C. How the heck do I know if she has 65% defense lol?
D. What's your solution?

A. A mod has actually addressed this matter in another post lol.
C. How the heck do I know if she has 65% defense lol?
D. What's your solution?
C. Fight them lol
D. This magical thing called blocking

C. Fight them lol
D. This magical thing called blocking
Ya, but I couldn't even damage her, and when I tried she un-flinched and ripped me a new one. So nooooo thank you, I don't know what fighters you find her easy with, but Raw Nerv is not one of them lol.

Be nice, @ImaiKari. You don't have to be a jerk if you think something is obvious.

Tip for fighting Untouchable Peacock: Keep her in the air. Don't do full L5s (tap tap tap ground combos) against her. Whenever you start to hit her immediately launch her, then do an air combo. Even if her unflinching triggers in an air combo you still get to finish all the hits safely.
Once her unflinching is active, dash back and block. Wait for it to run out, or if you see an opening use one of Painwheel's BBs where she grabs the opponent. They don't care about unflinching.

My list of "annoying" oponnents are:
1. Big Band (dark): I evade any team that has this character (always evade if envolved to gold), the main reason is the ability of stun (Practically you can't fight against him).
2. Cerebella (wind): I sometimes evade because she has unflinching and armor (fight against her is equal to try to hit the wall if you have a high FS disadvantage).
3. Parasoul (dark): I don't evade her too much, only if she has a great great FS, because you will lost even if you always block and counter (atk+enrage of the tears).
4. Peacock (water): This character is easy if you hit with a launcher+air combo+impending doom+argus agony with other Peacock. But it still annoying fight with her.
There's no more, my main characters on the toughest fights are: Eliza(2) and Valentine, sometimes I use Peacock too.

Reactions: Gibraltor
Tip for fighting Untouchable Peacock: Keep her in the air. Don't do full L5s (tap tap tap ground combos) against her. Whenever you start to hit her immediately launch her, then do an air combo. Even if her unflinching triggers in an air combo you still get to finish all the hits safely.
Never even considered that! Thanks! Guess it works the same for Cerebella unless you are using Beowulf apparently?
Yeah, my bad. Sorry, @Gibraltor I went too far. My apologies.
It's okay man! It was starting to feel a little personal, but I figured you didn't mean anything by it :)