1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Normal Master Filia Healbot?

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by MrNoggin, Jul 9, 2018.

1. MrNoggin

MrNoggin New Member

In the Matser level Filia daily event, the boss fight has a bug where the enemy Filias will tag in with full health. This seems to predominantly happen with the enemy Dread Locks Filia.

I think I’ve also seen this bug resurface elsewhere in daily events as well but I can’t remember.

2. Thatonevalentineuser

Have you checked if the modifiers have anything to do with it

3. MrNoggin

MrNoggin New Member

I did. Thy only have Die Another Day, which makes them resurrect on death with 50% health, but nothing else about recovering.

4. Inked

Inked Active Member

the only fight modifier that allows fighters to tag in with full health is the Replicant modifier, but that only appears in Valentine’s origin story and nowhere else (as far as i know). i might play through dailies just to see if this happens for me as well. it’s seems like an interesting bug.

5. Thatonevalentineuser

Thats the Squigly Daily Modifiers I Just passed it on Expert because i can pass master but i have 3 nodes left cause my strongest squigly is a bronze with 1.079 FS so its hard for me to pass it but that is a Squigly Daily Modifications

6. Inked

Inked Active Member

after doing the boss node you talked about the bug did occur for me as well. like you said it happened with the Dreadlocks and also the Idol Threat Filia.

7. Cellsai

Cellsai Oh Sai

Aye I've noticed in many Master Dailies that enemies tag in with full health, or at least massive amounts of regenerated health.

I kinda thought it was a secret modifier honestly!

Triple likes this.
  8. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

If anyone can share additional details about how to reproduce this issue, please share them here in this thread!

A video recording of the fight from start to finish with the error taking place would also be very helpful.

9. MrNoggin

MrNoggin New Member

I can’t take video, but try knocking down the Filias until they rez from Die Another Day then tag out. Eventually they’ll tag back in at full health.

10. MrNoggin

MrNoggin New Member

Seems like the same thing in Master Peacock daily as well; after Die Another Day triggers, they tag out, then back in, Untouchable and That’s All Folks Peacocks hit the field with full health.

I couldn’t verify for Big Band Master because I don’t have anyone strong enough to slog through an endless rain of invincible pneumatic jazz orchestras.

Inked likes this.