• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Meow and Furever SA applies to team?

cappatacus

Reaction score
I was fighting a defense team with Bio, M&F, and I believe SG, in that order. Fortune hadn't even tagged in yet, but the Final Stand Bio got from SG would stun me when it expired. Does her SA apply to teammates as well, or is it just her, and this is a bug?

I was fighting a defense team with Bio, M&F, and I believe SG, in that order. Fortune hadn't even tagged in yet, but the Final Stand Bio got from SG would stun me when it expired. Does her SA apply to teammates as well, or is it just her, and this is a bug?
The issue is likely that Final Stand is applied on Meow & Furrever while she is on the bench, and her SA will also activate while she is on the bench. In 3.0, we've adjusted this so that no STUN will be applied unless she's the point character.

The issue is likely that Final Stand is applied on Meow & Furrever while she is on the bench, and her SA will also activate while she is on the bench. In 3.0, we've adjusted this so that no STUN will be applied unless she's the point character.
Okay, thanks!