• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Minor Visual Bug when Selling Moves

Catotoro

Reaction score
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S8
Software: Android Version 8.0.0
Youtube video showcasing the bug:

When selling moves in the Collection screen, there is a slight pause between "Confirming" to sell a move and when it is actually sold. During this brief period it is possible to select extra moves you didn't initially select. The extra moves selected also disappear from your collection screen but they aren't sold. Exiting your collection and going back in will bring the move back.

Thankfully this is mostly a non-issue, purely visual, but I just wanted to make note of it.
The screenshot provided was taken AFTER the video. So as you can see my collection still has two "Vial Hazard: Type B"s.

(Also note in the video, though 2 moves are selected, the inventory correctly displays 171 moves and NOT 170, which it would if the extra move was sold)

PS. I also tried to recreate this problem on purpose when powering up fighters but from the multiple times I tried, it can't be recreated between the 'Connecting' screen when sacrificing fighters to "Power Up". If between the "Connecting" and "Sold" page the moves would actually sell, or extra fighters would be sacrificed it would be a big "oof" but thankfully not (':

Attachments

• Screenshot_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_Skullgirls.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 1