• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Monthly Prize Fight Milestone Rewards - Could we Please Add more rewards on the Top Milestone list?

RizeSheela

Reaction score
IMG_20231023_112451.jpg

I know I could clear out off this within few 3 - 4 days but I suddenly feel that's just pointless and something really missing out from the great fun of fighting here.

No rewards but Heart Gifts mean nothing as much like dump coins in the wallet for a Cheap Tip of buying Bronze moves 😞😓😅🤷🏻‍♀️

Can our dear Good Hidden Variable Devs just possibly put in more Milestone Rewards in here between the top above line between 100m to 150m points?

It's rather annoying that we could be keeping on playing on without having any effective benefits and other additional rewards on the way above to have in. 😅

Could we please update something about this if possible 😌😉🙃

Aren't you that person who complained, the prize fights are too "worthless" for your phone's battery?
Lmao 100m is damn too much

Reactions: RizeSheela
When the top 10% score for monthly prize fights is like 30m, I doubt devs would be adding extra rewards for the very few who grind. We anyways get dia shards (50m), legendary relic (100m) and dia character (150m). You can grind another 150m for a dia key.

Reactions: RizeSheela
Aren't you that person who complained, the prize fights are too "worthless" for your phone's battery?
Lmao 100m is damn too much
actually It's not a really complain that's related to my phone's battery but to my whole time of playing this monthly prize fight for diamond fighters that I could eventually instead get them in other ways from.
Like for example on how I got this Necromancer/ Painwheel which is a Diamond variant from a whole row of premiere relics only.

I have other better ways to obtain a Diamond fighter.

Also not worth my time of doing the Monthly prize fight for a Fighter that I won't actually really Like to get!

Otherwise just a waste of Time and doing for getting something that You don't really wanna have in 😱😅😌🤷🏻‍♀️😩

When the top 10% score for monthly prize fights is like 30m, I doubt devs would be adding extra rewards for the very few who grind. We anyways get dia shards (50m), legendary relic (100m) and dia character (150m). You can grind another 150m for a dia key.
Actually diamond kryeß

Actually I used to get Diamond keys from the shop for 800k gold which is not much of a problem for me to get