• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Ms. fortune bb3 forces the game into time out

lucalp41

Reaction score
So I was in a prize fight, and when i used ms. fortune's 3 tier bb she got stuck running behind her and forced the game into a time out (i will give more details), most likely, my interpretation is that i defeated kill joy, she revived beowulf and because I used the bb3 just the moment he revived, the game took it as ms. fortune has to run behind to attack, between the revive and the time it takes for beowulf to appear in the right side, and the game got stuck with ms. fortune running to the left, beowulf was "stuck" in the unblockable bb so he couldn't move, something to notice was that beowulf after some time, beowulf moved tiny bits to the left, game didn't end when the timer hit 0:00, but when eventually beowulf got moved enough times for ms. fortune to attack him with the bb3, then the game went to Time out and finished, it broke my streak 20231117_135647.jpg

This is an old bug that we will hopefully have fixed one day for all BB3s, fortunately it's very rare.

Some characters have single frames in their animations where they face the wrong direction and in the off chance that you start a BB3 on that single frame, the character will animate the wrong way and lock the game up like this.