• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Ms Fortune Combos

Ryouhi

Reaction score
Since Ms Fortune seems like she'll have some more varied combo potential with her head on and off modes, i thought collecting these combos in a thread would be a good idea!
Me peasonally, i haven't gotten the hang of her headless mode yet, so i don't know any particularly good combos yet, but i've found a few for her normal mode that seem to work well.

• L5 > Launcher > Air Juggle > Fiber Upper > Feral Edge (works in the air)
  • L5 > Launcher > Air Juggle > Cat Scratch (2 times) > Cat Scratch Fever
Corner only:
  • L5 > Launcher > Air Juggle > Hit Paws > Cat Scratch Fever
I'd love to see some more combos you guys can up with, so post away!

Last edited:
How to el gato? It either whiffs or has too long startup.

Also you can Hit Paws or Cat Scratch Fever after Juggle and follow up with Cat Slide (midscreen works too), since both aforementioned BBs have a good chance to land a debuff, and Cat Slide has bonus damage against debuffed enemies.

EDIT: My bad, can't follow up after Scratch Fever, but can do after Hit Paws, regular Cat Scratch or Feral Edge.

EDIT2: I can't seem to land Fiber Upper after juggle. Tried on Parasoul. Maybe it's character specific?

Last edited:
I can't seem to land Fiber Upper after juggle. Tried on Parasoul. Maybe it's character specific?
I was messing around with Fiber Upper a bit and came to the conclusion that air juggle into Fiber Upper is the most consistent in the corner, where the move can often get all of its hits landed. I was testing against an Eliza dummy at midscreen with Fiber Upper and found that the move would hit one time OTG but the other hits would whiff.

I haven't been able to play with fiber upper (since the only time I got it, it was bronze and I accidentally threw it away), but I have managed a few combos without that!

L5 -> juggle -> Hit Paws -> Cat Scratch Fever

L5 -> juggle -> El Gato (actually, I think this works with any special move)

L5 -> Feral Edge -> Cat Scratch Fever
(Note that this will work at any point of the screen, but unless you're at the wall then only the last few hits of CSF will land)

I believe Feral Edge can be followed up by Cat Slide.

I don't think there's a way to chain Feral Edge to Hit Paws or extend a ground/juggle combo, but if anyone finds one hmu

Also, still playing around with this, but using her head sweep repeatedly in a ground combo can extend up to about 22 hits. Very hit or miss for me, since the mechanics are tricky. Love a nice challenge from the developers.

Reactions: fanghoul and Veeko