• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Natural Diamonds discussion thread

Are Natural Diamonds a good idea?

• Total voters
Here's an observation, in the vid beo only had 11.7 fs soo maybe natural diamonds won't be significantly stronger than golds evo'd to diamonds, hopefully. My concern is how are they going to implement natural diamonds: If its chance based from normal relics then it becomes an issue about low levels getting diamonds they cant raise at their level and some going without natural diamonds based on luck. If it has its own relic where you get shards from golds to get a diamond relic then people who grind prize fight for golds will have a much easier time accruing these shards. If its a reward for high level completion from challenges, say from the upcoming rift battles, the high level and p2p players will once again have the easiest chance getting these natural diamonds. Either way the devs haven't disappointed me at all soo im excited to see what they do with natural diamonds.

Reactions: TehSterBarn1
I'm afraid they might power creep gold moves with diamond ones that could have up to 4 different stats.

I doubt it. If they did introduce diamond moves they would have showed them off in the trailer.

Speaking of which, am I the only one who noticed Wulf Blitzer was used 4 times instead of 3 like it normally is?

I’m so glad they chose the Heavy Cerebella. And that name. And she looks pretty good. The clearest SA out of what we’ve seen- while she readies her charge attack, she gets Unflinching and stacks of enrage that are consumed when the attack hits. I think she’s maybe my favorite so far!

Reactions: Boombustero
I’m so glad they chose the Heavy Cerebella. And that name. And she looks pretty good. The clearest SA out of what we’ve seen- while she readies her charge attack, she gets Unflinching and stacks of enrage that are consumed when the attack hits. I think she’s maybe my favorite so far!

Definitely my fav too! Doesn't seem overpowered-broken, but rather like a very strong, balanced kind of SA.

Greetings fellows!
I must say, this idea caught my attention at first, but I fear how those new natural diamonds are going to impact the game.
All the effort of evolving your fighters by getting essences and sacrificing five golds lost a bit of their importance.
I believe the devs are going to make this balanced, seems controversial at first but... Hey, it might work after all!
Let's hope for the best, shall we?

Natural Diamond Double, Jawbreaker, has been revealed.
https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1065794376046043137
I like this one too! Looks similar to Rainbow Blight, but with randomized buffs instead. Not really any of the palettes I was expecting but hey, she looks good!

Better change Double's name to Triple, because she's about to end up in the mouths of three prepubescent con-artists.

Two JoJo palettes in one update. Huh.

Also, dammit Veeko why didya have to post just as I had finished writing my comment? :,(

"KONO ELIZA DA!"

Two JoJo palettes in one update. Huh.

Also, dammit Veeko why didya have to post just as I had finished writing my comment? :,(

"KONO ELIZA DA!"
If there’s one thing you should know about me it’s that I will catch any Eliza related news in a matter of seconds

If there’s one thing you should know about me it’s that I will catch any Eliza related news in a matter of seconds

Yeah, I should have gathered from your profile pic...

In any case, I'm glad I'm not the only one keeping the thread updated! Thanks, man.

Yeah, I should have gathered from your profile pic...

In any case, I'm glad I'm not the only one keeping the thread updated! Thanks, man.
Lol, no problem. All jokes aside I am trying to keep a very close eye on the Twitter because even though I’m not necessarily all over the idea of natural diamonds, any new variants are pretty exciting.

Lol, no problem. All jokes aside I am trying to keep a very close eye on the Twitter because even though I’m not necessarily all over the idea of natural diamonds, any new variants are pretty exciting.

Same here. All we we can hope is that they're not completely broken.

Reactions: Veeko