Resolved Navigation in story mode and daily events

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by mobanewbie, Apr 16, 2018 at 12:07 AM.

1. mobanewbie

mobanewbie New Member

Hello, this is my first time posting a bug. I have been playing this game for quite a while now, but I noticed there is a bug and I am not sure if it is either new or not as I did have the game since jan but never really played that much before. the bug is as stated in title is the navigation cursor ( that golden thing you need to move from level to level so you can play story mode and daily events levels ), the problem is it gets stuck after I play a 2 levels or more, it doesn't move at all ( therefore I can't play the levels as I need to deliver the cursor to it ) .and plus to that I can't scroll through the levels map ( but I can zoom in and out the last spot the mode froze somehow ). this happened to me so many times ( half the time I spend more than 5 mins in these modes it happens ). the whole game doesn't freeze though, I can still play Prize fights. but mb what causes this is my low-end phone? I have an HTC Desire 628 dual sim powered by 1.3GHz octa-core processor

Zuzuska likes this.
  2. Zuzuska

Zuzuska Member

I'm pretty sure this bug has been reported multiple times, but good on you for your first attempt at a bug report! It is indeed something that they are working on.

3. mobanewbie

mobanewbie New Member

are you sure it's reported??, bc I didn't find the posts. thanks for informing me that they are aware of it and working to fix it

4. Zuzuska

Zuzuska Member

This is one example
    Worded slightly differently and different circumstances, but generally it's the same bug of being unable to move the icon to the next fight.

5. mobanewbie

mobanewbie New Member

I should have known that some ppl give it a major title, but I definitaly should check more.

6. Liam

Liam Not An Actual Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Better to be reported twice than not at all!
    Should be fixed in 2.2.1 :)

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Zuzuska likes this.