• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Need help for prize fight

Yew49

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with prize fight, I mostly lose when I face parasoul. She has long range attacks and cannot be attacked after an air combo. Another fighter im having trouble with is dreadlocks filia, i seem to kill myself faster than i kill her.

You do a low sweep after Parasoul flies down an air combo. Same with Filia. They're both too slim. And I don't know what to tell you about Dreadlocks; you should just try to kill her quick, or have your fighters have more HP. What I mean to say is to kill her with high ATK fighters with a little HP bonus.

Reactions: Yomady
For Parasoul you can use characters that can control the area (like Peacock or maybe Valentine), because Parasoul is generally a "hand to hand combat" character , so she will try to approach you, but if you don't let her, you will surely deal damage and win advantage against her (yeah, you said that she has long range special movements and blockbusters but it's hard to "chain" with normal attacks so just pay attention to block them)

And Filia, you can save your TAG INS to use when your character are suffering heavy bleed (if you don't have bleed resistance). And fight against her with characters that has a great amount of HP (like Big Band or Valentine) to resist the damage she deals because of the ability that she has.

Reactions: Psyche
Best way to ruin her day(or any character's day) is to time it so you run in on them as they're doing their charge attack, so you're in there just as the last few frames available to hit you go off and you get a free combo.
If you stand in a tear you can sometimes trigger them to charge purposefully, but mostly they just feel the need to charge any time you're distanced from them.
Only character easier to get this on is cerebella.

Reactions: vucaar and Psyche
Also if you have any good ways to inflict bleed, use them against Dreadlocks as Lock Nest Monster only reflects direct attacks but not status effects. Use a low critical hit rate fighter if possible.

Reactions: vucaar and TRIX