1. STATUS UPDATE: Skullgirls Mobile servers are now LIVE!
    Learn more here: <LINK>
    Dismiss Notice

Need help for prize fight

Discussion in 'New Player Guides & FAQs' started by Yew49, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Yew49

Yew49 New Member

I'm having trouble with prize fight, I mostly lose when I face parasoul. She has long range attacks and cannot be attacked after an air combo. Another fighter im having trouble with is dreadlocks filia, i seem to kill myself faster than i kill her.

2. Tom Kulczewski

You do a low sweep after Parasoul flies down an air combo. Same with Filia. They're both too slim. And I don't know what to tell you about Dreadlocks; you should just try to kill her quick, or have your fighters have more HP. What I mean to say is to kill her with high ATK fighters with a little HP bonus.

Brian Ford likes this.
  3. vucaar

vucaar Member

For Parasoul you can use characters that can control the area (like Peacock or maybe Valentine), because Parasoul is generally a "hand to hand combat" character , so she will try to approach you, but if you don't let her, you will surely deal damage and win advantage against her (yeah, you said that she has long range special movements and blockbusters but it's hard to "chain" with normal attacks so just pay attention to block them)

And Filia, you can save your TAG INS to use when your character are suffering heavy bleed (if you don't have bleed resistance). And fight against her with characters that has a great amount of HP (like Big Band or Valentine) to resist the damage she deals because of the ability that she has.

4. Yew49

Yew49 New Member

Ok I will try them out later