• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New Character speculation

What Character do you want?

• Ms. Fortune

• Robo Fortune

• Double

• Beowulf

• Squigly

• Fukua

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
With the recent announcement of a new character and a new story coming later this month, what character do you want to see coming in this month's update to Skullgirls mobile?

Unless i've missed a massive update, Beowulf is already confirmed as the next character.

I know that Beowulf has already been announced, but I want Squiggly the most because her and Leviathan are so cute and awesome. >_<

Reactions: brassknux
I guess I'm hyped about Beowulf, but who I really want is Ms. Fortune.

And yes, Beowulf is confirmed to be the next character.

My thoughts exactly, but I'll still totally build up a few of him anyway. Hopefully next time? I also kinda want the next character to come out via character specific relic first just to give me an excuse to throw some money at it. Getting them basically for free (PF) kinda takes the fun out of it.

Reactions: Snow
My thoughts exactly, but I'll still totally build up a few of him anyway. Hopefully next time? I also kinda want the next character to come out via character specific relic first just to give me an excuse to throw some money at it. Getting them basically for free (PF) kinda takes the fun out of it.

I think the devs are leaning towards synchronising new character releases with relics. In the main ann. thread, Beowulf comes out on 8/7 so I believe it's likely there's no longer the one month delay. Here's hoping :3