• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New F2P player looking for guidance

AWraith

Reaction score
I am in love with this game, but I am lost in some ways:

1. What is the best and efficient way to level your characters?
2. What is the amount of gold and upgrade points needed to max a bronze fighter? Is it worth it?
3. Is playing the gacha system worth it?

I have no answer for your 2nd question but I wonder that too.
But for the best way to level up is to just keep playing prize fights, and at the moment the gacha system seems pretty unforgiving.

Reactions: Cellsai
I have no answer for your 2nd question but I wonder that too.
But for the best way to level up is to just keep playing prize fights, and at the moment the gacha system seems pretty unforgiving.

But it is so complicated with one underleveled unit and the battle restrictions.

I would say in that way:
3) Without gachas Ur Collection will not expand and will stuck at using the same three FTUE characters.
2) Search through character-selected threads - @moisterrific did a pretty nice job about each varaint, their strong an weak points. If it will be not enough for U, just create new topics in those forums or ask in already created topics.
1) Rush Story enough to unlock access to Daily Events and then mix playing Prize Fights and Daily Events.

Expanding above thoughts:
Ad. 3) Some fights require selected characters or different tiers. Without vast pool of different characters U may not be able to complete everything. just do trust gachas so much - U can get Ur 1st Gold in the first set of 11 Premier Relics but U can also open 200+ those relics and get no Golds.
Ad. 2) Every guide may not appeal to everyone - there is no 100% success build. Everything depends on Ur skills, Collection=RNG as well as Ur unique fighting style

Reactions: Cellsai
I am in love with this game, but I am lost in some ways:

1. What is the best and efficient way to level your characters?
2. What is the amount of gold and upgrade points needed to max a bronze fighter? Is it worth it?
3. Is playing the gacha system worth it?

1. Best and most efficient way is to simply fight using the characters you want to level, alternating between story, event, and prize fight modes. As well as upgrading their skill trees.

2. Im almost positive moisterrific has a post somewhere around here that answers that very same question.

3. You really dont have an option. I would recommend saving up Theonites for the 10+1 pulls as they give the most value but otherwise you need to have most characters in order to fill up certain modifiers and get generally better fighters. Tho story mode give you plenty of relics if you can 100% them.

1. The best way is to just do Prize Fights. Don't evolve or power up your characters unless your using maxed leveled; you'll want the skill points from leveling once you get some decent characters.

2. I haven't looked into upgrading Bronzes yet but I know they are the cheapest to upgrade. I say it's worth having a decent bronze teams for prize fights because you can still earn some decent rewards.

3. If you don't mind a little bad luck. I recommend getting all the free relics and theonites and get a taste the system before spending cash. (Don't use theonite on move gacha, you can earn moves from dailies and story rewards.) Also story mode is a bit more entertaining when you don't bulldoze everything.

Reactions: TeitoWolf
I'd recommend doing a 10+1 roll on the non-specific character relic once or twice to give you SOMEthing to start with.

From then on, you can try placing in Prize Fights to get a good collection of silvers, and then golds... the latter you can't guarantee from a gacha, the former you can get through clearing whole chapters in the story