• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection NEW MODE Facing a daily opponent for an unique gold move

FreyRenoir

Reaction score
Website
freysmith.deviantart.com
I have thought about an opportunity to aquire gold moves that complement your fighters skills or your playstyle. It would be a nice addition if the game presents you with five gold moves and you can choose one of those. Of course you can check their stats beforehand.

Heres how you can have it! Reach player level 30 for aeon to challenge you every day. Use one energy (or none) to have a go at her team. Lose, and you get a chance the next day. Win, and she will present you with those gold moves and you get to choose one! Of course, she will return regularly (i thought about daily)

Any thoughts on this? Tweaks? Criticism?

Ooooh, now this is something I could get used to!

For the moves, would it be only of the fighter you fight?

For example, Aeon chooses Parasoul, I win, does that I can choose a certain amount of randomly "chosen" moves only from Parasoul?

Or, of "any" character Aeon chooses?

I imagine that Aeon in game would give you like 3 choices or something similar to implement, but I suppose that's the other questions, how many moves are able to be chosen and are they chosen by Aeon, or, are they also the moves Aeon uses in a fight?

I guess the moves could be chose like this: Two specials moves (taunt, burst, out take, or attack; must be a combination of these), a BB1, and either two BB2s or a BB2 and BB3.

EDIT: Additional idea-there could be several difficulties that determine what the bonuses on a move are. The easiest would be a 3v3 where the stats are randomly selected. The middle would be a 3v2 where you got to choose one of the bonuses. And the hardest a 3v1 (a really hard one) where you choose two stats.

Last edited: