• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New prize fight for lving high lv characters.

Drkaique

Reaction score
Man I'm I the only one having a pain the bum to level characters that are lv 30+ with the new prize fight system, like I used to get in, set the strong fighters and would get matched with teams around same points, now I'm sitting with 10k+ pts team forced to fight teams with legit 300pts, and get 0 xp. So how to lv your characters now?

Use your lower-level fighters to get up to a high enough streak to where its worth using your high-levels. Use your high levels to sandbag and carry your low-levels far enough as necessary. Trust me, I'm not much a fan of it either, but it works, and the situation isn't nearly as bad for me as it is for people who have, like, every gold, which makes doing this a bit less worth it. Hope this helps!

Use your lower-level fighters to get up to a high enough streak to where its worth using your high-levels. Use your high levels to sandbag and carry your low-levels far enough as necessary.

The only problem with this is how quick the FS raises after you start getting ''real'' exp, I wish it was a little bit slower like in the first fights

Reactions: Al Qedic
I know your pain.
Its even worse when none of your fighters are low leveled.
I wished they would change the system a bit.
I dont want to fight bronzes six times till i get to high fs.
But the fs curve also shouldn't skyrocket too hard.

Reactions: PHPP and Al Qedic