1. We’ve updated our privacy policy to better describe the data we collect, and how we use it. You can find the updated version here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

If you have any questions, please contact us at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Characters New roster?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Painbae, May 28, 2018.

1. Painbae

Painbae Member

Honestly I love the skullgirls roster, but something I wanted to know. Are they going to add new characters?

Hall☆weenQueen likes this.
  2. Inked

Inked Active Member

as in characters that weren’t in the original Skullgirls Encore? if so, i thought i heard somewhere that it might happen, but don’t take my word for it. due to all the funding it takes for animations and stuff like that it seems a bit difficult to add completely new characters. then again, who knows? your guess is as good as mine.

PHPP and Painbae like this.
  3. Zuzuska

Zuzuska Active Member

I'd love to see new playable characters to be added, but I'm pretty sure that they aren't really working on Skullgirls anymore. There were the voting for new characters competitions that Eliza and Beowulf won, that also included other interesting possible additions.
    Personally I would've loved to see Hubrecht, Taliesin or Scythana to be added, but I doubt Lab Zero is working on any new characters to the roster.
    DLC_Lineup_Uncovered02.png
    Here.

Hall☆weenQueen and Painbae like this.
  4. Hall☆weenQueen

I would have totally loved to see Annie of the Stars, Feng, and Black Dahlia but you're right, it costs thousands to add one new character so we will likely never see them in action.(A humorous video for reference )
    Also, Juju was actually removed from Skullgirls existence due to the creator not abiding to his agreement with Lab Zero.

PHPP and Zuzuska like this.
  5. Liam

Liam Not An Actual Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

We would love to add completely brand new characters after we finish the initial cast from the console version of the game, but a lot of that will come down to how successful the app is long term.

It's far too early for us to make any calls on that, but playable Minette, Annie, Panzerfaust etc would certainly be very cool!

Zuzuska, Hall☆weenQueen and Inked like this.