• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights New type of Prize Fights

A Bad Time

Reaction score
So the games been out for quite a while now and we've all been through the same routine and such, so I've thought up of some interesting things that could be added to spice up the routine

Key Prize Fights: As the name suggests, a prize fight specifically for keys.

For me personally I have a lot of gold fighter since I constantly rank in top 10%/top10 and keys are becoming more and more scarce.

I see keys as a way to stunt progress or keep it from skyrocketing, so this could be a prize fight that occours every other week or so and last 2 days instead of the traditional 3.

Blockbuster Prize Fights: Another thing that could help with progress, we all know there are tons of different sub stats our blockbusters can obtain, and a lot of them are lackluster or only fit into a certain niche. So a prize fight that rewards you with blockbusters (still thinking whether it should be of choice or random) for a specific character of your choosing.

A example would be
Top 1-10: 5x Character choice Blockbusters

The choice Blockbusters would basically give you a random one of any character you choose, so you could choose 5 peacock or 4 peacock and 1 beowulf, etc.

I understand that we have daily events for this, but it wouldn't hurt to spice up prize fights a little ya know, expand the horizon?

Last but not least!

Skill Point Prize Fights: once again as the name suggests, prize fights for skill points. This one is a little tricky, I would say these would occur twice a month and the rewards would vary in a item similar to the blockbuster character selector, depending on what you rank from you get x amount character selectable skill points.

In all basically what I'm saying is progress right now is kind of bland (Still enjoyable!!!) And it would be nice to have prize fights every so often to boost progress a little. ;)

Alongside the daily 2 prize fights a week excluding showdown that give us a small assortment of everything I stated it would be great to have 1 or 2 of these a month that focus on that specific thing.

Adding more milestones would be more efficient I guess, same work more rewards no need for more prize fights and scheduling :eek:.

I'm in the same boat as you, I've been scoring pretty high in the first day of these prize fights and always hit top 10% I own 2-3 of every prize fight gold except Beowulf via :oops: the milestones should at least reach 5mill in my opinion, or maybe even higher, but this might cause a snowball effect for people who don't rank as high. :confused:

I have a couple of suggestions on this front too:

Open a new tier of PF that you have to pay Theonite to enter. This has really good rewards, but they're genuinely hard to attain. It'd give top level players something to aim for, and drain the Theonite from the economy a bit.

Alternatively, it doesn't cost Theonite, but you have to choose between Gold PF or Platinum PF. You can't do both. The rewards in Plat are far better than Gold, but they're hella harder to get. Top players don't care about PF Gold characters any more because we have dozens of them. This will give newer players a chance to get some gold rolling in.

Ways to make this Platinum PF harder:
Put really harsh, random debuffs applied only to the player (not the AI) every few matches that make it harder and harder to maintain your streaks. eg, your special moves are disabled, or you get permanent blockbuster meter bleed, you can't tech throws.
Once your streak ends, all the debuffs go away and you can start the climb again.

Your final result is not just based on your score from winning matches, but you also lose points if your team keeps getting defeated by other players.

Prizes could be things that let you reroll a single stat on one of your specials or blockbusters. The people who care about having perfect specials and blockbusters are already in their own league anyway, so this way you can kind of cordon them off.

Reactions: SoulDragon66

:eek: That's such a better idea, I like the idea of paying some theonite for a prize fight with much better rewards.

Maybe open up things such as 5v5 so us with mutiple max gold's can really go at it. I would love longer battles and better rewards!

This could also help with my theonite hoarding problem, ever since I got enough gold's to do decently in prize fights I've been saving for god knows how long, 4k theonite and counting.

I like this much more than my original one :p