• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved No home screen after update

Sven1187

Reaction score
The home screen isn’t appearing, the attachment shows a blank home screen.

Attachments

• 0F80AA4F-745B-492E-B50D-AA8936E10382.png
    0F80AA4F-745B-492E-B50D-AA8936E10382.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
Could you tell me which version of the app you are running? You can find your version number in the bottom left during the app start up.

The latest version is 2.1.1, and this should only be an issue on 2.0.4.

Hope to hear from you two soon!

Still no iOS update for this game, getting annoyed and frustrated

Could you tell me which version of the app you are running? You can find your version number in the bottom left during the app start up.

The latest version is 2.1.1, and this should only be an issue on 2.0.4.

Hope to hear from you two soon!

I have a similar issue, but instead it keeps on asking me to download the update, but I already did. I’m on IOS and the version I’m running on is 2.1.0.

I have a similar issue, but instead it keeps on asking me to download the update, but I already did. I’m on IOS and the version I’m running on is 2.1.0.
Yea, I’m having the same issue, been waiting all day for it to show up in the App Store

I tried uninstalling the game then redownloading it, but the problem still persists.

Reactions: Sven1187
To hazard a guess, they’re probably recieving dozens of similar complaints and are scrambling to find out what is the matter. The main thing that we must do is have patience.

Reactions: jeremyhall2727
To hazard a guess, they’re probably recieving dozens of similar complaints and are scrambling to find out what is the matter. The main thing that we must do is have patience.
Yea, but having patience is boring, lmao, jk. Hopefully it’ll handled soon

Reactions: AnalyticalTrash
Well looks like we (iOS users) are stuck waiting another day to play:(
I do hope someone from either admin or support can update us as to a resolution or filed a complaint about the App Store being so sluggish on getting their update out and keeping gamers waiting. I know developers work hard (and for that we thank you), I just feel the App Store is kinda screwing us, but that’s life I guess. Just venting, that’s all :confused:

Now that 2.1.1 is out on the App Store, hopefully this isn't an issue.
I'll mark this thread as resolved, but if anyone is having issues similar to this, please let me know!