• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Occasionally the player will be invincible at the start of the match in prize fights

moisterrific

Reaction score
BH0iJki.png

FQTQyhH.png

This bug only happened a few of times out of all the recent ~70 prize fights I played, so I'm unable to find a common trend as to why it happens. Dunno if other people are experiencing this too.

U re saying about 'the start of the match in prize fights' but at the SShots it is visible that U already downed one character. Maybe it is not the start of match but something with your actions.

U re saying about 'the start of the match in prize fights' but at the SShots it is visible that U already downed one character. Maybe it is not the start of match but something with your actions.

I had invincibility since the start of the match and it lasted throughout the entire match. Sometimes it goes away when I tag out, sometimes it doesn't.

Last edited:
He's She's saying that his her characters (Parasoul, Filia, Filia) are invincible.
The enemy team (Peacock, Eliza, Eliza) is not invincible, so they have a down character.

Last edited:
Got that at the first try, just wanted to be sure why she mentioned at the start of the match while is clearly visible that shots are not made at the start of the match.
But maybe it really is not about the start of next match but the end of previous match - maybe U @moisterrific triggers Invincibility/max Armor stacks at the end of one match and somehow the reduction of damage is also transferred to next match. Got poor Collection to test something like this. If U curious U can always give it a shot :)

Reactions: Ownface and Cellsai
Got that at the first try, just wanted to be sure why she mentioned at the start of the match while is clearly visible that shots are not made at the start of the match.
But maybe it really is not about the start of next match but the end of previous match - maybe U @moisterrific triggers Invincibility/max Armor stacks at the end of one match and somehow the reduction of damage is also transferred to next match. Got poor Collection to test something like this. If U curious U can always give it a shot :)

This could be a possibility. There was an issue with the fight scene sometimes not being cleaned up after a match (which causes the characters getting stuck issue) that will be fixed in the next update. I'd be interested in knowing if you guys still encounter this once the update goes live.

Reactions: moisterrific