• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.2.0 Update Notes

Hopefully they can shorten the loadup... but maybe it's just because theres so much more data to load?

Maybe 40 seconds was exagerrating...

I actually just timed it and from Launch of game (click on app and launch) on my Ipad Pro the load time is 1 minute 9 seconds.

I can remember clearly how quick and was frankly amazed it only took 5-10 seconds on 1.1...

Well at the end of the day at least it's not as bad as Injustice 2 launch time... that game takes like 3 minutes.

By any chance will the game run 4.0.0? I'm fine with the lag, I just want it to support 4.0.0

Unfortunately, the app will require KitKat (4.4) or higher.

How will event rewards be distributed? Do players get the rewards for their rank + the rewards from every rank below? Or do they get rewards only for their current rank?

zhoEiQI.png

How will event rewards be distributed? Do players get the rewards for their rank + the rewards from every rank below? Or do they get rewards only for their current rank?

You will only get 1 set of Rank rewards based on your best possible position.

Milestone Rewards are cumulative (you get them as you cross point thresholds).

Reactions: moisterrific
You will only get 1 set of Rank rewards based on your best possible position.

Milestone Rewards are cumulative (you get them as you cross point thresholds).

Will there be a leaderboard or something in the future that lets us see where we're at?

Now that you are authenticated with Facebook, the only way to "promote" your account higher would be to login with LINE. I don't believe you will even be prompted to login with Google. If you are fully logged out for some reason, I would recommend logging back in with Facebook as your "master" social media account for now just to avoid potential conflicts.

I was logged in via Facebook, and now I'm logged in using LINE (by clicking on that big green login button, and I didn't log out of Facebook). Will the game now save my progress to LINE or Facebook or both?

Last edited:
I feel like getting a gold every 3 days is a bit much?

After 1 year we will be sitting on over 100 gold characters?????

Hmm...

I feel like getting a gold every 3 days is a bit much?

After 1 year we will be sitting on over 100 gold characters?????

Hmm...

Not everyone will be able to get a gold fighter every 3 days. Only players who are ranked 1-10 and in the top 10% for prize fights will get a gold fighter featured by that event.

Not everyone will be able to get a gold fighter every 3 days. Only players who are ranked 1-10 and in the top 10% for prize fights will get a gold fighter featured by that event.

Yeah I guess so.

Rewards the really loyal and passionate players hehe.

Will there be a leaderboard or something in the future that lets us see where we're at?

There are some technical challenges related to this, but providing some indication of your current standings is something we are looking into for a future update.

I was logged in via Facebook, and now I'm logged in using LINE (by clicking on that big green login button, and I didn't log out of Facebook). Will the game now save my progress to LINE or Facebook or both?

I'll double check internally just to make sure, but it should be saved to both. That said, if you were logging into a new device, I'd login via LINE just to be safe (since that's the "top level" account).

Reactions: moisterrific
So...

The Filia Prize Event Ended?

??

What now?

How do you know if you are in the top 10%?

sSVKt0M.png

It said collect event rewards from mail after it ends so I'm guessing the mail will tell us what rank we finished in. It's been a few hours after the event ended and nothing in the mail so far.

mXbkhgu.png

same.

With your 20m + score i don't think you should worry :)

But I am only at 5m ... so wonder if I got in top 10% or not..

Hi hi, Rurouni here.

Just wanted to post real quickly to say I've been enjoying the latest update. The UI Improvements are really nice and the new prize fight mode is pretty fun and rewarding too. On of course, a new Parasoul to collect and level made me scream out of joy, lol.

Keep up the good work!

Hi hi, Rurouni here.

Just wanted to post real quickly to say I've been enjoying the latest update. The UI Improvements are really nice and the new prize fight mode is pretty fun and rewarding too. On of course, a new Parasoul to collect and level made me scream out of joy, lol.

Keep up the good work!

there's a new parasoul out this patch?

Where? when? Oh,... you mean u got one from a relic?

I still don't really understand why Quick Play was removed, using the same energy meter for it and prize fights would've been fine with me and all that. I played Quick Playy when I wanted to level up so I could continue the story and still have energy for fighters to have fun. For prize fights I have to use 4 energy meter instead of just 2 to play with characters for fun, instead I feel like I have to do really well in a prize fight or I wasted my energy and then I either have to use my theonite to refresh it or just wait. That takes a little fun out of the game admittedly but adds a slightly more competitive element that experienced players like. While I enjoy it, I'd still like to have QP come back if at all possible. Maybe make the training button be a QP/Training button or something of the sort so I can pick which I wanna do, or just create a QP button beneath or above it.

Reactions: Cellsai and Joanie
I played Quick Playy when I wanted to level up so I could continue the story and still have energy for fighters to have fun.
For prize fights I have to use 4 energy meter instead of just 2 to play with characters for fun, instead I feel like I have to do really well in a prize fight or I wasted my energy and then I either have to use my theonite to refresh it or just wait.

Fully agree. At first I was totally fine with the removal of quick play now that Prize Fights is there, but the huge cost to actually play Prize Fights, combined with that added level of stress in the form of win streaks really makes it more of a commitment to playing it.
I feel I've been playing the game a lot less now because there's no mode I can just mess around in for a bit without worrying other stuff.

Reactions: Joanie
Fully agree. At first I was totally fine with the removal of quick play now that Prize Fights is there, but the huge cost to actually play Prize Fights, combined with that added level of stress in the form of win streaks really makes it more of a commitment to playing it.
I feel I've been playing the game a lot less now because there's no mode I can just mess around in for a bit without worrying other stuff.

I honestly don't understand why they made story mode less appealing to replay. Really 600 gold a win wasn't exactly game breaking when later skill tree abilities are costing 100k to unlock.

I honestly don't understand why they made story mode less appealing to replay. Really 600 gold a win wasn't exactly game breaking when later skill tree abilities are costing 100k to unlock.
Costs 100k coins only for gold fighters though. It's much cheaper for silver and bronze ones.

It was boring to farm the same fight over and over for 600-900 coins, the Medici Shakedown fight is great for getting a lot of coins and you get a total of 330k when you complete all 10 milestones.